Zomer van Sint-Pieter 2019
Two months of summer filled with delightful lunch concerts, right in the historical heart of Leuven, that is still the successful recipe of the 'Zomer van Sint-Pieter' festival. This eighteenth edition will alternate classical masterpieces by Haydn, Mozart, Bach or Mendelssohn-Bartholdy with more ‘surprising’ work by Janitsch, Rovira and Lyapunov and some fine world music.
Along with Opus 3 –the thriving force behind the Midis-Minimes festival in Brussels– 30CC provides a choice selection of star performers from all over the world. Think of Zefiro Torna, Yossif Ivanov, Oxalys, Roeland Hendrikx Ensemble, Quatuor Danel, Les Muffatti, Sophie Karthäuser and many others.
The beloved piano week will be held from July 16th to 19th and in the week of August 20th, the programme will focus on string quartets. Due to renovations in the Schouwburg in August, concerts will on occasion take place in the Minnepoort, where we also have a splendid Steinway at our disposal.
- from Tuesday July 2 until Friday August 30,
every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (not on August 15th)
- at 12.15 h, duration +/- 40 minutes
- in 30CC/Schouwburg, 30CC/Minnepoort, 30CC/Predikherenkerk
- Tickets and passes are available in presale as of Tuesday June 25th, 12.00 h. These passes can be shared by several persons, but they don't give you priority access tot the concert.
- € 6 / € 1,20 with UiTpas reduction rate / free for children under the age of12
- Concert pass (10 tickets) : € 48 - Festival pass (35 tickets): € 150
- Download Zomer van Sint-Pieter (pdf, 5 Mb).
The brochure can also be found in all our venues, the public library or the tourist office ...