- TICKET PHONE & TICKET DESK:
from Wedsnesday to Saturday, from 12 AM to 5 PM
- ONLINE: our ticket links are available 24/7
The easiest way to buy tickets is online.
But of course you are also welcome at our ticket desk or you can book your ticket(s) by phone.
Online you can order your tickets 24/7.
You can find the ticket link(s) on the event page.
You can always find your tickets in your ticket account.
016 27 40 00
from Wednesday to Saturday: from 12 AM to 5 PM
- CLOSED from Sunday to Tuesday, and public holidays
Your reservation is only valid for 7 days.
You can pay by bank transfer or at our ticket desk.
At the ticket desk, you'll receive the printed tickets.
If you pay by bank transfer, you'll receive the tickets via e-mail so you can print them yourself or download them in the Wallet app on your smartphone.
- from Wednesday to Saturday: from 12 AM to 5 PM
- CLOSED from Sunday to Tuesday and public holidays
At the ticket desk, you can pay with a 30CC gift voucher or with Bancontact, Visa or Mastercard.
You can only purchase tickets, we do not accept reservations. You'll receive the tickets in print.
The ticket booths open 45 minutes before the start of the event and only sell tickets for the event.
Tickets that are not collected (or paid) in time, will be sold on.
Only buy at 30CC
We strongly advise you to buy your tickets only through our channels.
The Belgian law of July 30th, 2013 applies to all our sales.
The resell on a regular basis, even without profit, is prohibited.
The occasional last-minute resell is allowed, but strictly without profit.
Tickets that are purchased in violation with this law, are invalid.
We reserve the right to block these tickets and refuse its holder access to the event.
Closing days 2022
- Monday, September 5 (Leuven fair)
- Tuesday, November 1 (All Saints Day)
- Wednesday, November 2 (All Souls' Day)
- Friday, November 11 (Armistice Day)
- closed from Saturday, December 24, 2022 until Tuesday January 3rd, 2023