- In the case of a pandemic, such as COVID-19, we strictly apply all necessary safety measures. We rely on the collaboration of all visitors. Before coming to one of our venues, we ask you to verify the current measures.
The security measures are no ground for a take-back or refund of your ticket(s).
- Tickets for our fall programme are available as of Saturday, September 5th, 10 AM.
As we sell only unnumbered seats, you will not be able to select your seat(s) in the venue plan. You will be ushered to appropriate seat(s) at the venue, according to the size of your bubble and the necessary social distancing towards other spectators.
Your order corresponds to your bubble: you must arrive together and will be seated together in the venue.
- Due to the strict social distancing, we only sell a limited number of tickets. As we want to allow as many people as possible to participate, the combination discount is NOT available.
- Ticket prices always include transaction costs. If you have no email address and want to receive your transfer, invoice or tickets by post, you will be charged a shipping fee of € 2.
- If you shop online, then you will receive your ticket by email.
You can then download this ticket to your smartphone and store it in your Wallet app.
It is advisable to print your ticket in at least A5 size so it's easier to scan at the venue entrance.
- If you made a reservation by telephone, you can pay via bank transfer (sent to you by email) or at the ticket desk.
You must pay within 7 days, or your reservation will be cancelled automatically.
After we have received payment, you will receive your tickets at the ticket desk (printed out) or by email.
- If you are wheelchair-bound or you have impaired mobility, partial sight or hearing impairment, then we are happy to provide a special seating arrangement.
Make sure to contact our ticket desk on time and they will provide you with a matching login. In this way, you can buy your desired seats on our starting day. We accept the European Disability Card so that your companion is allowed in for free. And of course, if you have an assistance dog, it is also more than welcome.
- We do not take back, refund, sell on or exchange sold tickets at the demand of our customers.
We only refund tickets in case of cancellation.
- Buy your tickets for our events only at 30CC.
The Law of July 30, 2013, applies to all our sales. This implies that regulated forms of reselling tickets (even without profit) are prohibited. The occasional reselling of tickets with profit is also prohibited. Tickets that are bought in violation with this ban are invalid. We reserve the right to block these tickets and refuse its holder access to the event.
- If you have lost or forgotten your tickets, you can request a duplicate in advance via your online account. You will then receive a new ticket (with a new bar code) by email.
You can also request a free duplicate in advance at the ticket desk (Rijschoolstraat 4).
Doing so at the venue's ticket booth will cost you duplication fee of € 0,50 per ticket.
- Family shows always mention a minimum age requirement.
We must insist you respect this, to ensure children, parents and performers all get an enjoyable experience.
- Babies are only allowed at specific events for this age section (mainly PIEP).
- We strive to start our performances on time.
In general, once a performance has started, entrance is no longer allowed. By exception, we do allow entrance during intervals or breaks, in which case you must follow the instructions of our staff. Your reserved seat is at that point no longer guaranteed.
Latecomers have no right of refund or any other form of reimbursement.
- It is strictly forbidden to take pictures or make sound or video recordings during performances. This also applies to mobile phones, smartphones and tablets.