Behind the scenes of our 30CC/Schouwburg
Our 30CC/Schouwburg (main theatre) is a place of marvel and a technical masterpiece, but above all a 'temple' of theatre, dance and music. We love to show you all the 'rooms' of our most famous venue.
Embark on a lively guided tour, taking you from the scellars, the dressing rooms, the make-up room, the stage, the control booth, the orchestra pit ... to our somptuous foyer.
And for some highlights in our 150 years of existence, there's the wonderful expo on the main stair case.
If you like to visit us with a group, we'd love to set an appropriate date.
It's best to make a reservation at least one month in advance.
Conditions group visit
- only during daytime, not on Sundays or public holidays
- minimum of 15, maximum of 25 persons
- 60': € 5 per person, no drinks/cake
- 120': € 8 per person, with a slice of cake and one drink in our foyer
Under 15 participants we'll charge a minimum amount of € 75 (or € 75 + € 3 pp for a slice cake and a drink).
(Reservations that are cancelled less than 3 days in advance, will be charged the minimum amount of € 75.)
RESERVATIONS: use the application form below
MORE INFO: info@30CC.be or 016 311 121
30CC respects your privacy.
- We only use your personal data to answer this application.
- We will only pass your data to others in case it is necessary to answer your question.
- We will not store your data longer than strictly necessary.
Our privacy statement provides full details on our policy.