Behind the scenes of our 30CC/Schouwburg
Our 30CC/Schouwburg (main theatre) is a place of marvel and a technical masterpiece, but above all a 'temple' of theatre, dance and music. We love to show you all the 'rooms' of our most famous venue.
Embark on a lively guided tour, taking you from the scellars, the dressing rooms, the make-up room, the stage, the control booth, the orchestra pit ... to our somptuous foyer.
If you like to visit us with a group, we'd love to set an appropriate date.
It's best to make a reservation at least one month in advance.
- only during daytime, not on Sundays or public holidays
- minimum of 15, maximum of 25 persons
- two formats:
- 60': € 5 per person, no drinks/cake
- 120': € 8 per person, with a slice of cake and one drink in our foyer
MORE INFO: info@30CC.be or 016 311 121
RESERVATIONS: use the application form below
30CC respects your privacy.
- We only use your personal data to answer this application.
- We will only pass your data to others in case it is necessary to answer your question.
- We will not store your data longer than strictly necessary.
Our privacy statement provides full details on our policy.