Keep it safe!
The entire team at 30CC is very pleased to welcome you again to our events.
All our events are organised in strict accordance with the current and stringent guidelines.
With your help, we can make this a success!
Below, you can find an overview of these guidelines.
Should you have any further questions, you can contact us on 016 27 42 40 or at info@30CC.be.
- 30CC always operates in accordance with all current measures. Any modification is adopted consistently and the audience will always be notified.
- All our venues match all requirements regarding ventilation and CO2 monitoring.
All our venues are equipped with Carbon Dioxide meters and we follow the base protocol for the cultural sector.
During the lockdown, we also modified - with the help of the city of Leuven - the ventilation system in our Schouwburg.
- Our staff also meets the Covid Safe Ticket obligation at events where this applies (see below).
- In our bars, we strictly follow the HoReCa protocol.
As of October 1st
- The Covid Safe Ticket is no longer needed for most* events in Schouwburg and Minnepoort, as they're organised for a maximum of 500 attendees.
* A small number of events are organised for 500+ spectators and still require a Covid Safe Ticket (CST) for all attendees over 16 years of age. This is clearly mentioned on the event page.
You can bring your CST in the COVIDsafe app, printed out or as a downloaded pdf. We will verify your CST at the outer doors of the venue, in combination with your ID card.
- Our events will be organised without social distancing. Therefore, our indoor events will have numbered seats.
- You're no longer obliged to wear a face mask. Should you feel more comfortable or safe wearing a mask, this is of course possible.
- Buying your ticket in advance is highly recommended, but you're also welcome at the box office.
- The cloakroom is open.
- We reopen our bar. You're no longer required to wear a face mask
Respect the general safety guidelines
All personal safety recommendations apply:
- Stay home when you're ill.
- Regularly wash your hands with water and soap. We offer disinfectant hand gel at our events.
- Don't shake hands and don't hug when greeting someone.
Take care of yourself and the others. Be kind.
version: October 1st, 2021